Crypto and Your Practice
Intro to Crypto for RIAs Quiz
IA+ Webinar 7-20-22 Tyrone Ross
Delivering cryptocurrency solutions to clients will present multiple challenges for Registered Investment Advisers. Learn the compliance, technology, and investment options available to build a scalable digital offering in your practice.
- Understand how to deliver effective cryptocurrency education to your clients
- Learn the options to allocate your clients’ portfolios to various cryptocurrencies
- Learn the foundations and requirements for a compliant digital asset offering in your RIA
- Review available custodial and technology options for directly managing your clients’ digital assets
- Understand the opportunities and challenges of creating cryptocurrency portfolios to invest your client’s money
Instructional delivery method: Self Study
Recommended CPE Hours: 1 Hour
Field of study: Finance
Program knowledge level: Basic
Advanced preparation: None
Additional information available on our FAQ Page.